15.8.05

RMIT yesterday...

I went to RMIT Open Day yesterday. I was really excited on my way there, but I left feeling strange. I have come up with a few reasons:
  1. I feel nervous about leaving school
  2. I feel inadequate with my own photos for my folio
  3. I am over excited about everything - so am going insane..
  4. I have too many choices, well two, but you know..
  5. I am rethinking Photography as a path because I can't think of reasons why I want to do it except "I like doing it"

Maybe I am just over-thinking it; worried about nothing.. But it did help that I got to chat to James and Abby last night - they cheered me up!

Now I am off to study periods, to not do study... Maybe I will play some games, or ponder some more and add more to this entry.. who knows...

No comments: