9.4.07

eBay and chocolate

Well, Happy Easter to one and all! I got some wonderful chocolate which of course I have eaten too much of but it was so delicious. The best was these little square chocolates which were hot cross bun flavoured! They were awesome.

I also took advantage of this long weekend to get some things up on eBay. Gosh, that was fun! I currently have 38 items up... First some didn't show up, and now I am into the excitement of having bids! Who knew watching people spend money could be such fun! Oh, and seeing how many watchers you have on your items, that's just a blast. I think one of the items has 10 watchers! I can see it being addictive, which is a worry. Actually, a couple of friends have been using it as a side business. They go op shopping and sell what they find, which is pretty cool. Maybe that's something I should think about seeing I have quite a bit of spare time...

And working at the icecream shop is awesome. I just really like having something to do, and have a good laugh doing it. So, yeah, I'm really happy at the moment. I love the way things are going. And I am getting a little excited about the prospect of a holiday in summer. There has been consideration of New Zealand - awesome!!

1 comment:

Rose said...

New Zealand in summer would be divine - a holiday is such a nice thing to aim for! Alas, everything (anything) I save from work has to go straight towards paying for a drama course.

Lucky with the chocolates! I got a token Easter egg - my Mum is fairly over it.

I miss you! I have been living in a sort of self-imposed cave for the last year and a bit, so please don't take it personally that I have been out of touch. Next time I am in town we must do lunch!