28.10.05

afterwards...

The English exam is done. Over. Completed. Now on to the other three, but study can wait til Monday - it's the weekend! I am so unbelievably glad its the weekend. I had plans for this evening but they have been transfered and downsized to tomorrow (due to exam stress - evil, evil, evil). So tomorrow is a girls night - dinner and, well, then back to each persons own home to sleep I suppose. I really should get out more - I have been 18 for 11 days and haven't done any of the eighteen year old things - none of them! Well, I suppose in a round about way you could count final exams as one, because most (only most) people do them when they are 18. I have got (kinda) drunk though - that I hadn't done before my 18th... But there is the rest of my life to do these types of things! So I suppose I shouldn't worry too much about it all...

Actually, to be honest that is all I have been thinking about - being 18 and finishing school. And I have pretty much written about that for the past few entry's so I don't think there is much point writing about it now... I will have to wait until exams are over and my mind actually moves on - then I will have something to write about.

Well, til then...

No comments: