9.10.05

the day after

The morning after the party is meant to be all groggy - but it's not. I feel fine. Tired, but fine!

I had such an awesome party last night - did my first Vodka shot, got the most drunk I have ever been (but it obviously wasn't very drunk in the scheme of things because I can remember everything (including who gave me which present!) and don't feel that bad this morning). And I have some funny photos! I got some excellent pressies, too! My fav's (or most interesting/exciting) were:
  • Necklace, bracelet, and bag from Malaysia, from James
  • Two bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Midori, each from a different person (Hannah, Jasmine, Meaghan and Megan)
  • An amazing abstract painting and a beautiful plate from Abby and Kate
  • The sweetest smelling soaps from Jo, and
  • earrings that I really wanted from Jess
All in all it was an awesome evening!! Good music, good friends and lots of laughs!

But now I have homework to do - argh... I really just want to revel in my lovely party memories but I have an essay to do for tomorrow and one for Wednesday.. Yuk!

No comments: