16.11.05

i'm done...

Yes - I have finished VCE, year 12, high school, and my first 13 years of schooling. And I am unbelievably excited!!!! It is taking a whole lot of composure to right this without multiple exclamation marks - so here are just a few: !!!!!!

I had my last exam today - International Studies. I am actually really pleased with it all. I got to do a little bitching about the Australian/US alliance and what it is doing to the country. The question was something like: "Do the costs of the Australian alliance with the US outweigh the benefits?" Or something like that. Is was pretty cool!

But on the down side, today I found out that I'm not getting an interview for two of the photography courses I applied for. I am a bit sad about it, but I had decided that one of the other courses is the one I would prefer to be doing - so fingers crossed.

That is pretty much all the stuff I have to write about at the moment. Oh, I might put a few more exclamation marks: !!!!!! There, now I'm good!

2 comments:

Megan said...

But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work?

Well?

But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work? But what about your camera? Is it fixed? Does it work?

Glad to see you're so excited about finishing... I can't wait until Monday's over...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your studies. I also got excited when I was about to enter college because I felt more free during those times.