16.3.05

the first

A friend of mine today was wondering if I had a blog, so here it is, Jo - just for you. Well, maybe for me too, but started because of your question.

I'm not the most interesting of people. I am a year twelve student in Australia. I am studying Media Studies, International Studies, Information Processing and Management, and English; and I completed Maths, Philosophy and Psychology last year - so I am fairly well rounded. I take photos, and manipulate and listen to music - that's pretty much me. Actually, someone once told me I was empty, so this blog will be fairly interesting. Lets see if I can keep it going for more than a few days for starters - then we can see if I am empty or not...

I had the most fun I have had all year on the weekend just gone. I went to a Folk Festival at a little coastal town. I danced and danced. Bopped along to great music. Clapped along with audience participation. Discovered some great new music to listen to. If you want something new to listen to, try The Guild League. As my step dad said: "they are inoffensive but folkie". Lovely lyrics, catchy melodies. Great to do homework or chill by. To give you a taste of the lyrics, my favourite line (which won't make much sense) is from a song called Citronella and goes:
"Warm frangipani and ripe mango skin"
I think it is a sweet line. Something to keep your eye out for!

No comments: