2.1.06

silly-ness abounds...

Happy New Year to one and all!! 2006 is sure to be an exciting year, at least for me - moving, turning 19, starting Uni.. Exciting stuff!!

New Years Eve was spent quietly with a good friend and a couple of bottles of Midori and Lemonade. We watched TV, and twirled poi in the backyard. Then just before midnight, we went running down the street (me in bare feet, and perhaps not quite running, more strolling) with glow sticks! They are awesome, and so much fun! This was then followed with bed at 1am, reading a book and getting a good night sleep because I had to work on Sunday. Not incredibly eventful - but lots of fun just the same!! I think I prefer doing the quiet thing rather than the all out drunkeness. I think it suits my personality!

This weeks holds not much for me. Working. Maybe taking some photographs. Cleaning out my bedroom. Getting some more stuff organised for moving. And more working. That is really about it. But I like it that way. And I plan to enjoy this week! As well as all the other weeks until Uni starts!!

No comments: