15.4.05

hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...

Just this weekend then it is back to school for my third last term at high school. I should really be excited, and lots of people are, but I am more scared. I'm not a big one for the unknown. For about a week (last week actually) I though I knew what I wanted to do next year. Just one week of certainty...and now it is gone! I had decided on the course I wanted to do next year and it was set, I had something to focus on. For once I actually had something to tell people when they asked me what I wanted to do when I finished high school. Until I told a lecturer friend of mine... Then it all became unknown again... She told me that I should be doing the course I wanted to do somewhere else and I should add different things to the course and I should watch what I choose because the one I was thinking of could be boring... And now I am confused again... I had decided I was going to so a Bachelor of Art (Media and Communication) and add some Psychology and IT perhaps, then do a Bachelor of Education (fourth year) so I could teach at secondary schools in Psychology, Media and IT - my favourite subjects. But now I am not so sure... I have been told by some people to keep working on my photography so I should do a visual art course in photography/digital photography. Others have said that I would be a good teacher so going in that direction is good... Well, I suppose most peopl change their occupation five times on average in their life. But I still to do something next year. Whinge, whinge, whinge... The one good thing is that everyone I have talked to says that Uni is great and the study is fun because you have chosen it and it is something that interests you. I am looking forward to Uni...I just don't know what I am going to do when I get there...

No comments: