10.4.05

sugar hit...

After an evil weekend at my dad's (with the step mother) I desperately needed a sugar hit. So, here I am eating little red gummi bears and watching trashy tv. However, the weekend wasn't all that bad. As a heat-hater, the walk down the street in 31 degree celcius heat wasn't nice, nor was walking around a market in the same heat today nice, when the tropics-like weather change hit I was loving it. Walking around the streets of artsy precinct St Kilda was lovely. I bought a couple of arty books (for inspiration of course!), some gorgeous handmade beads and a gorgeous handmade purse from cybertart. The purse is denim on the back and a picture with plastic covering it as the front. The pic is a digital illustration of a girl - it is so very awesome! And I also officially (not yet completely, but I'm sure I will get there) love St Kilda. The shops along the only street I went along were great! Gorgeous gift shops, and one awesome "hippy" shop. Oh, and I must say it, great cafes! That's it for my advertisement... Sugar!!

No comments: