19.4.05

the noisy bus...

After the first day back of term 2, we weren't really in the greatest mood. Jo and I were on the bus on the way home, chatting quietly in the back hoping that the terror would decide to hang around and leave us in some amount of peace. Unlucky for us, the terror decided the 3:45pm bus was perfect for her.. In fact, she even decided to sit right in front of us with her noisy friends. The swearing, slapping and yelling that ensued and the 'norm' for the terror. She has actually been complained about by the public.. We tried to just chat and block the terrors piercing voice from our heads, but to no avail. What a lovely thing it is to have peace and quiet.. After the bus ride home particularly.

I got home, put New Buffalo on and sat it mellow peace and quiet - lovely.. Then, lucky me, I got to sit for an hour and chat to three of my favourite people (on msn, but nonetheless) with my beautiful white cat (Jessica) curled up on my lap.

She is the most bizarre animal really - she thinks she is a human baby! She sleeps on my bed and sometimes on my pillow, and occasionally burrows her way under by doona. She likes to be held like a baby - with her head supported by the crook of your arm. And if someone comes to the house and doesn't say hello to her she gets mighty grumpy. Actually, she is really quite old. I think she is about 8 years old now, maybe nine. I remember choosing her from a friends litter - she was pure white but with a little black stripe down the middle of her head - ever so cute! Now, however the black stripe is gone. And all of our clothes are white! I haven't seen another cat malt as much as Jess does - you touch her and you get covered it fur. Really quite annoying when my favourite colour to wear is brown and my mothers is black - well, now it's black and white...

What a lovely evening I had..

No comments: