22.4.05

the fire...

The other night, I was going home with my step-dad and we saw this smoke over a hill. So I got my trusty camera and we went to the scene! Actually, we thought a school was on fire when we were driving towards it, but we found that they were just burning some grass off behind the school. Here are some of the pics I took:




In other news, I am burnt! I shot the Athetics Day at my school today and it was a beautiful day and I didn't put on any sunscreen.. All my fault off course. It is a very funny-looking burn actually. I had a thick necklace with a big round bit on it and the burn is around the shape - it look silly! And tomorrow is when I get to go to the music festival and be a photographer, so I might have some shots to show later! I am so completely and totally excited!! Yay!

No comments: