2.6.05

wintery warmth...

Winter started yesterday in the southern hemisphere (where I am) and it is cold. I has been cold for the past little while, but now it is officially winter coldness, not autumn coldness. I have take to sleeping with my electric blanket turned on all night because of how cold my house gets. I don't know if it is a good thing to do, but I have to or I don't sleep with cold! Wintery warmth is that best type of warmth. I love the feeling of getting home after school, putting some comfy clothes on and turning the heating on, and slowly the house gets warm...after being so cold, you are warm - lovely!!

The other thing I love about winter (other than it simply being the best season) is that I get to wear scarves! Over the past two years, since I learnt to knit, I have made a few scraves, and bought some too. I have lots of beautiful warm scarves to choose from, and I have nearly finished another. It is awesome! I may have to put some pictures up, because I love it! It is made with awesome green and browny-coloured wool, 100% pure wool! It is beautiful! I shall post it!

No comments: