13.5.05

the galaxy and beyond...

"I'd make a suggestion, but you wouldn't listen. No one ever does."

Yesterday I ventured to the movies - alone! I love going alone, not quite sure why, I just do. I went to see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, after many recommendations (and seeing that robot with the big head on tv, teehee!). There were four people in the cinema: me eating M&Ms, a guy who was about 40 eating popcorn at the very back and a 40-something year old couple sitting just in front of me laughing their heads off. I assume the couple in front of me were well versed in the book - the knew what was going on. I went there with no idea what was going on.. and came out knowing not much more. Some of the ideas in it are great fun - those dolphins and those mice! And some were nice and philosophical and some insanely ludicrous! I loved it.

Actually, what was really funny was when I got home was sister was watching some silly teen show and they were at Sea World hanging out with the dolphins! I laughed out loud and my sister thought I was nuts. The were doing spins and flips and waving their flippers about - great fun!

And I so want one of the Guides.. I want a book that says "Don't Panic" on the cover - how very laid back! Hmm..

I had dreams of being hit in this face if I thought and dreams of having a big white head and a depressed outlook...

"I think you ought to know I am feeling very depressed."

No comments: